Tuesday 3 May 2016

Merit Can Do - Librarian #5

Today I had librarian. I went to the library with my other buddies, we got the Barbie and Lego books and a bean bag each. We headed over to the deck and sat down. As we settled down heaps of girls came over, only for the Barbie books the little girls love the Barbie books. So they came over, picked a book that they wanted to listen to and we read it to them. There were so many girls that we had to read the same book nearly one hundred times over and over again. Overall I think I got involved by reading got the little kids and getting them involved. Also I think that I showed the learner quality of being resilient because even thought I was getting frustrated with reading the same story over and over again I still kept going and keeping the books happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment