Monday 22 February 2016

Merit Can do - Peer mediation 2016 #1

On Thursday the 18th of February, Zac (peermediation partner) and I had our first go at peer mediation since I did it last year it wasn't that bad it just felt normal but for Zac it was his first time so I told him a little bit about peer mediation and answered some questions that he had asked. While we were walking he saw some Kakano students who has a problem about some game rules, it was just after a while that they firgured out the problem on their own with just some guidance from us. It was nice to be involved in something at lunch and to help little kids out with problems that they don't need to go to a teacher about. Since it was Zacs first day of peer mediation he was a bit rusty so I did have to guide him a bit and it was a bit frustrating but I showed my self awareness and was patient. Overall I think we had a good day of peermediation. And I can't wait till next weeks peer mediation day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment