Monday 25 May 2015

Peer mediation

Monday 25/05/15

Today Hannah , Poppy and I had peer mediation , I remembered to show up and participate in my duty that I had signed up for. Like every Monday lunchtime we had to go to the previous peer mediators to get our bright green vests and lanyards and an iPad because it had a form on it that we had to fill out if we have any problems. Today we had one problem with one boy that got pushed off a bench , we sorted it out and then filled out the form which then got sent to the classroom teacher.
Overall I think today's duty was good and I am glad I remembered to show up because then the boy wouldn't be able to get any help and I wouldn't be able to make this post. Also this post is making me one step closer to my merit badge.

Thanks for reading!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment