Thursday 8 September 2016

My care progress so far


CARE: My progress so far

The CARE award that I am working towards is:  Silver

The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is: Playground and field because: I got heaps of ticks and highlights in it

The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is: cloakrooms because: I don't have as many ticks as the other areas

To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: Resilience, by never giving up and helping people until they are happy with the outcome, Empathy, I think about how other people are feeling and help them out, Integrity, I stay biased and listen to both parties

On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: Extended Abstract because: I can understand and use the care values independently and can role model them to other students



Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment