Friday 16 September 2016

Koru Games

Koru Games

The activity I did was Volleyball

Two highlights were:
1) That our school won a medal and a new volleyball because Volleyball is a new sport to our school and after 2 years we finally came back with a medal
2) Meeting other people and making new friends because you don't get to do it that often and it's nice to meet new people

I am proud of the hard work and effort that I put into Volleyball because at the start I didn't even know the rules or anything but I was willing to give it a go on my last year at primary and it turned out to be so fun and I am actually pretty good for a beginner 

Some advice that I would give to future year 7 and 8's is that you should focus at your practices and practice in your own time because it helps a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment