I can say 1-5 words about celebrations in te Reo Maori.
With help, I can ask and answer several questions about celebrations, using te Reo Maori.
I can ask and answer several questions about celebrations,using Te Reo Maori.
I can ask and answer a range of questions about celebrations,using Te Reo Maori. I can teach others these questions and answers.
In Te Reo this term I have been learning about using vocabulary around food (Kai) and celebrations (Ngā hākari)
Here are some sentences, with english translation in brackets, that I can say confidently
Kai - Food
- He pai ki a koe ngā/te aporo?- Do you like apples?
- He pai ki ahau ngā/te āporo. - I like apples/apple
- Kaore He pai ki ahau ngā/te āporo - I don’t like apples
Ngā hākari - Celebrations
- He aha te mea pai, ki a koe kei to pāti?
(What do you like about your party?)
He mea pai ki ahau te/nga__________
(insert what you like here.)
- I like ______(objects from your kupu list)