Wednesday 1 June 2016

Excellence Can Do - Librarian #4

On Wednesday I did my duty of Librarian. First we went down to the library and grabbed the Lego and Barbie books (as they were the most popular kids books). When we reached the deck we sat down and put the books out. As we thought nearly all the little girls came running to us picking up books and coming around us to listen. There was so many girls I got so frustrated from reading books over and over again (obviously I didn't show that I was frustrated) but I showed my learner quality of resilience and kept going till the end of lunch. While I was reading I showed leadership by reminding the little kids how to treat books and to put them in the right place, and in this case it was putting them in the right box the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment