Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are
  • Integrity
  • Goal Focused
  • Trustworthy
  • Active Thinker
  • Resilient
  • Motivational



The leadership trait that I think I show the most is Resilient because when I'm doing my Peer Mediation or Librarian duties, the little kids can be a bit hard to handle but I solve the problem after awhile


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is Active Thinker because I want to get more into class discussions and come up with good ideas.


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is how to be a good leader and what it takes to be a leader e.g: At first I didn't know that you had to be motivational to be a good leader.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is I think I'm Extended Abstract because I can evaluate the effectiveness of a leader. 

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment